- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Halliburton sees drop in N.American revenue in 3rd quarter
Sept 4 |
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Halliburton Co, the largest provider of oilfield services in the United States, said a decline in activity in its home market meant North American revenue would decline in the third quarter from the second quarter.
Chief Financial Officer Mark McCollum, who had previously expected revenue to be about steady between quarters, also said at the Barclays CEO Energy/Power Conference in New York that the effect of lower pricing on profit margins would be between 2.5 and 3 percentage points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this