Halliburton sees drop in N.American revenue in 3rd quarter
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Halliburton Co, the largest provider of oilfield services in the United States, said a decline in activity in its home market meant North American revenue would decline in the third quarter from the second quarter.
Chief Financial Officer Mark McCollum, who had previously expected revenue to be about steady between quarters, also said at the Barclays CEO Energy/Power Conference in New York that the effect of lower pricing on profit margins would be between 2.5 and 3 percentage points.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade