Halliburton sees drop in N.American revenue in 3rd quarter
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Halliburton Co, the largest provider of oilfield services in the United States, said a decline in activity in its home market meant North American revenue would decline in the third quarter from the second quarter.
Chief Financial Officer Mark McCollum, who had previously expected revenue to be about steady between quarters, also said at the Barclays CEO Energy/Power Conference in New York that the effect of lower pricing on profit margins would be between 2.5 and 3 percentage points.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |