REG - Meggitt PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding
Share scheme transactions
On 3 September 2012, 47,022 shares were released to Mr P Huber (PDMR) under the rules of the Meggitt Equity Participation Plan. The market price for the release was £3.9632. Mr Huber elected to retain all of the shares.
The shareholding of Mr Huber in the Company has increased by 47,022 shares as a result of this transaction.
Total shareholding: 184,993.
Percentage of issued share capital: 0.02%.
On 3 September 2012, 77,395 shares were released to Mr J Simpkins (PDMR) under the rules of the Meggitt Equity Participation Plan. Mr Simpkins sold enough of those shares to cover his tax liabilities (32,588 shares sold at £3.9632).
The shareholding of Mr Simpkins in the Company has increased by 44,807 shares as a result of this transaction.
Total holding = 120,546
Holding as % of issued share capital = 0.02%
For queries, please contact:
Deputy Company Secretary
4 September 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls