REG - Lonmin PLC - Blocklisting Interim Review
4 September 2012
An application was made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange on 3 September 2012 for a block listing for 400,000 Ordinary shares of $1 each to trade on the London Stock Exchange and to be admitted to the Official List. The shares shall rank equally with the existing issued shares of the Company.
The block listing consists of 153,000 shares that may be issued pursuant to the Shareholder Value Incentive Plan and 247,000 shares in relation to the Stay and Prosper Plan.
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |