EDF : EDF: EUR2 billion bond issue with a maturity in excess of 10 years
EDF: EUR2 billion bond issue with a maturity in excess of 10 years
EDF (A+- S&P / Aa3 Moody's/ A+ Fitch) launched today a 10.5-year bond issue in euros, for a total amount of EUR two billions, with a 2.75% annual coupon.
The annual coupon of this new issue (2.75%) is to be compared with the current annual average coupon of 4.1% of the Group gross debt (as of 30 June 2012). The pro forma maturity stands at 8.7 years as of 30 June 2012 after this new issue and is part of the active financial policy initiated by EDF.
This issue will allow in particular to refinance future debt redemptions at Edison, while benefiting from favorable market conditions. It also shows European investors' trust in EDF's Group.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: EDF via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port