REG - Meggitt PLC - Total Voting Rights
Total Voting Rights
In conformity with the Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, the Company is required to notify the market of the following:
As at 3 September 2012, the Company's capital consists of 784,120,293 ordinary shares each with voting rights. The Company does not hold any shares in treasury.
The above figure of 784,120,293 may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, Meggitt PLC under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Name of contact and telephone number for queries:
Deputy Company Secretary
4 September 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |