REG - Meggitt PLC - Total Voting Rights
Total Voting Rights
In conformity with the Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, the Company is required to notify the market of the following:
As at 3 September 2012, the Company's capital consists of 784,120,293 ordinary shares each with voting rights. The Company does not hold any shares in treasury.
The above figure of 784,120,293 may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, Meggitt PLC under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Name of contact and telephone number for queries:
Deputy Company Secretary
4 September 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea