REG - Lonmin PLC - Total Voting Rights
4 SEPTEMBER 2012
Total Voting Rights and Capital as at 31 August 2012
Pursuant to DTR 5.6.1 R (1), Lonmin Plc ("the Company") hereby notifies the market that the Company's issued share capital as at 31 August 2012 consisted of 202,657,369 Ordinary Shares of $1 each with voting rights. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company was 202,657,369.
This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note