REG - Lonmin PLC - Total Voting Rights
4 SEPTEMBER 2012
Total Voting Rights and Capital as at 31 August 2012
Pursuant to DTR 5.6.1 R (1), Lonmin Plc ("the Company") hereby notifies the market that the Company's issued share capital as at 31 August 2012 consisted of 202,657,369 Ordinary Shares of $1 each with voting rights. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company was 202,657,369.
This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets