REG - Lonmin PLC - Total Voting Rights
4 SEPTEMBER 2012
Total Voting Rights and Capital as at 31 August 2012
Pursuant to DTR 5.6.1 R (1), Lonmin Plc ("the Company") hereby notifies the market that the Company's issued share capital as at 31 August 2012 consisted of 202,657,369 Ordinary Shares of $1 each with voting rights. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company was 202,657,369.
This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software