- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain's national bank rescue fund approved an immediate capital injection of 4.5 billion euros ($5.66 billion) into ailing lender Bankia on Monday. Bankia, nationalised by the Spanish government in May, reported a first half loss of over 4 billion euros on Friday.
Spanish toll road operator Abertis said on Monday U.S. fund Brookfield Infrastructure would buy 5 percent of the firm's shares as part of a joint deal to buy a stake in OHL's highway assets in Brazil.
For today's European market outlook double click on.
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click
For Spanish language market report double click on
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this