Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey-minister
ANKARA, Sept 4
ANKARA, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey last week in the Saribugday 1 field in Diyarbakir province, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Tuesday.
He was speaking at a joint news conference with Royal Dutch Shell Chief Executive Peter Voser.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |