Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey-minister
ANKARA, Sept 4
ANKARA, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey last week in the Saribugday 1 field in Diyarbakir province, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Tuesday.
He was speaking at a joint news conference with Royal Dutch Shell Chief Executive Peter Voser.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped