Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey-minister
ANKARA, Sept 4
ANKARA, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey last week in the Saribugday 1 field in Diyarbakir province, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Tuesday.
He was speaking at a joint news conference with Royal Dutch Shell Chief Executive Peter Voser.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program