Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey-minister
ANKARA, Sept 4
ANKARA, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell started shale gas exploration in southeast Turkey last week in the Saribugday 1 field in Diyarbakir province, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Tuesday.
He was speaking at a joint news conference with Royal Dutch Shell Chief Executive Peter Voser.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation