Anadarko restarts four Gulf of Mexico platforms
NEW YORK, Sept 4
NEW YORK, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp said on Tuesday it restored production at its Constitution, Marco Polo, Gunnison and Independence Hub platforms in the eastern and central Gulf of Mexico, which were shut as ther storm Isaac pelted the region last week.
The company said it will ramp up volumes of production to pre-storm levels at the platforms and at third-party operated pipelines as conditions allow.
It expects to restart production at the Neptune platform "when a third-party-operated infrastructure permits," it said in a statement.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote