Anadarko restarts four Gulf of Mexico platforms
NEW YORK, Sept 4
NEW YORK, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp said on Tuesday it restored production at its Constitution, Marco Polo, Gunnison and Independence Hub platforms in the eastern and central Gulf of Mexico, which were shut as ther storm Isaac pelted the region last week.
The company said it will ramp up volumes of production to pre-storm levels at the platforms and at third-party operated pipelines as conditions allow.
It expects to restart production at the Neptune platform "when a third-party-operated infrastructure permits," it said in a statement.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee