BRIEF-Volkswagen says U.S. August auto sales up 62.5 percent
DETROIT, Sept 4
DETROIT, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG : * Says U.S. auto sales up 62.5 percent * U.s. August sales 41,011 vehicles for best August u.s. sales since 1973
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'