Trading in Brilliance China Auto shares halted - HKEx
HONG KONG, Sept 5
HONG KONG, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd is suspended on Wednesday pending statement, according to the Hong Kong stock exchange.
It gave no details on the suspension.
At least four block trades worth about $620 million enlivened Hong Kong's stock market on Tuesday, including up to $117 million sale of Brilliance China Automotive stock.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich