One of those injured in Montreal shooting has died, say police
MONTREAL, Sept 5
MONTREAL, Sept 5 (Reuters) - One of the people shot by a gunman in the Montreal building where Quebec's separatist leader was speaking has died, police said on Wednesday.
The man entered the Metropolis theater and shot two people as Parti Quebecois leader Pauline Marois was addressing supporters in the wake of a narrow victory in a provincial election on Tuesday. Marois was not hurt.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs