One of those injured in Montreal shooting has died, say police
MONTREAL, Sept 5
MONTREAL, Sept 5 (Reuters) - One of the people shot by a gunman in the Montreal building where Quebec's separatist leader was speaking has died, police said on Wednesday.
The man entered the Metropolis theater and shot two people as Parti Quebecois leader Pauline Marois was addressing supporters in the wake of a narrow victory in a provincial election on Tuesday. Marois was not hurt.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |