Honeywell in $735 million deal to supply engines to Israel
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc said on Wednesday that a joint venture in which it participates had signed a deal to supply $735 million worth of jet engines and related services to Israel's Ministry of Defense.
The venture, which also includes Israel's Elbit Systems Ltd and Israeli Aerospace Industries, will supply F124 engines for Israel's 30 Alenia Aermacchi jets.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video