- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Honeywell in $735 million deal to supply engines to Israel
Sept 5 |
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc said on Wednesday that a joint venture in which it participates had signed a deal to supply $735 million worth of jet engines and related services to Israel's Ministry of Defense.
The venture, which also includes Israel's Elbit Systems Ltd and Israeli Aerospace Industries, will supply F124 engines for Israel's 30 Alenia Aermacchi jets.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this