Honeywell in $735 million deal to supply engines to Israel
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc said on Wednesday that a joint venture in which it participates had signed a deal to supply $735 million worth of jet engines and related services to Israel's Ministry of Defense.
The venture, which also includes Israel's Elbit Systems Ltd and Israeli Aerospace Industries, will supply F124 engines for Israel's 30 Alenia Aermacchi jets.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |