Saia to Present at Morgan Stanley Industrials & Auto Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
JOHNS CREEK, GA, Sep 05 (Marketwire) -- Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation company, announced that James Darby, Vice President of Finance and CFO, will deliver a presentation at the Morgan Stanley Industrials & Auto Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, September 13, 2012 at approximately 2:45 PM ET and will be webcast live via the internet at http://cc.talkpoint.com/morg007/091312a_mc/?entity=23_81067YV Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) is a leading, less-than-truckload ("LTL") provider of regional, interregional and guaranteed services covering 34 states with truckload brokerage and value-added logistics services. Headquartered in Georgia, the carrier employs 8,100 people. For more information, please visit the Investor Relations section of the website at www.saia.com. CONTACT: Saia, Inc. Renee McKenzie Treasurer 678.542.3910 Investors@Saia.com Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |