Alaska Pursuing Unconventional Shale Oil Development to Fill Its Pipeline
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royale Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:ROYL) activities recently reported in the Washington Post.
In addition to historical information contained herein, this news release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those in the "forward-looking" statements. While the company believes its forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, there are factors that are difficult to predict and that are influenced by economic and other conditions beyond the company's control. Investors are directed to consider such risks and other uncertainties discussed in documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Royale Energy, Inc. Chanda Idano, Director of Marketing and PR 619-881-2800 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.royl.com
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |