BRIEF-Moody's assigns Aa2 rating to University of California's $96m Lease Revenue Refunding Bonds, 2012 Series F
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Moody's assigns Aa2 rating to University of California's approximately $96 million Lease Revenue Refunding Bonds, 2012 Series F issued by the State Public Works Board of the State of California; outlook is stable
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine