BRIEF-Moody's assigns Aa2 rating to University of California's $96m Lease Revenue Refunding Bonds, 2012 Series F
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Moody's assigns Aa2 rating to University of California's approximately $96 million Lease Revenue Refunding Bonds, 2012 Series F issued by the State Public Works Board of the State of California; outlook is stable
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year