PKN may be able to pay dividend from 2012 profit-CEO
WARSAW, Sept 5
WARSAW, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Poland's top refiner PKN Orlen may be able to pay a dividend from this year's profit after putting a hold on cash payouts to shareholders in the last four years, Chief Executive Jacek Krawiec said in a television interview. (Reporting by Chris Borowski)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections