- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
S.Africa's Aug coal exports from RBCT at 5.9 mln T
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 5 |
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 5 (Reuters) - South Africa exported 5.9 million tonnes of coal from the Richards Bay Coal Terminal in August, compared with 6.3 million tonnes the previous month, data showed on Wednesday.
Africa's biggest economy - a major exporter of coal to power stations in Europe and Asia - had 3.2 million tonnes of coal stocks at the terminal at the end of August, RBCT said.
Coal producers in South Africa include Anglo American , BHP Billiton , Exxaro and Xstrata. (Reporting by Agnieszka Flak; Editing by Ed Stoddard)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this