Turkish August auto sales down 0.44 pct - Assn
ISTANBUL, Sept 5
ISTANBUL, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Turkish car and light commercial vehicle sales fell 0.44 percent year-on-year to 58,148 units in August, the Automotive Distributors' Association said on Wednesday.
In the first eight months of the 2012, sales dipped 15.1 percent from a year earlier to 461,084 units, the association said in a statement.
The association also said it expected total automotive sales in Turkey to be between 800,000-850,000 units this year. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking