AutoNation new vehicle sales rise 28 percent in August
(Reuters) - AutoNation Inc (AN.N), the No. 1 U.S. auto retail group, said new vehicle sales to retail customers rose 28 percent in August.
The company said sales in its import segment jumped 42 percent to 12,530 units while domestic sales rose 20 percent to 6,961 units.
It said total new vehicle sales rose to 23,213 units.
(Reporting by Tej Sapru in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |