AutoNation new vehicle sales rise 28 percent in August
(Reuters) - AutoNation Inc (AN.N), the No. 1 U.S. auto retail group, said new vehicle sales to retail customers rose 28 percent in August.
The company said sales in its import segment jumped 42 percent to 12,530 units while domestic sales rose 20 percent to 6,961 units.
It said total new vehicle sales rose to 23,213 units.
(Reporting by Tej Sapru in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video