AutoNation new vehicle sales rise 28 percent in August
(Reuters) - AutoNation Inc (AN.N), the No. 1 U.S. auto retail group, said new vehicle sales to retail customers rose 28 percent in August.
The company said sales in its import segment jumped 42 percent to 12,530 units while domestic sales rose 20 percent to 6,961 units.
It said total new vehicle sales rose to 23,213 units.
(Reporting by Tej Sapru in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |