Schneider Electric sells stake in AXA
PARIS (Reuters) - French engineering company Schneider Electric (SCHN.PA) said on Wednesday it had sold its 0.45 percent stake in Europe's No. 2 insurer AXA (AXAF.PA) for approximately 120 million euros ($150.74 million).
Schneider and AXA's shareholder agreement ended on May 15, Schneider said. The engineering company had pledged to hold no less than 0.4 percent of AXA's capital as part of the agreement, with AXA promising to hold no less than 1 percent of Schneider, according to Schneider's 2010 registration document.
($1 = 0.7961 euros)
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program