New Issue - Waste Management sells $500 mln in notes
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Waste Management Inc on Wednesday sold $500 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital and BNP Paribas were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: WASTE MANAGEMENT AMT $500 MLN COUPON 2.9 PCT MATURITY 09/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.681 FIRST PAY 03/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 2.937 PCT SETTLEMENT 09/12/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 135 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 20 BPS
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'