New Issue - Waste Management sells $500 mln in notes
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Waste Management Inc on Wednesday sold $500 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital and BNP Paribas were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: WASTE MANAGEMENT AMT $500 MLN COUPON 2.9 PCT MATURITY 09/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.681 FIRST PAY 03/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 2.937 PCT SETTLEMENT 09/12/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 135 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 20 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |