New Issue-Air Products & Chemicals sells $400 mln in notes
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Air Products and Chemicals Inc on Thursday sold $400 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS AMT $400 MLN COUPON 1.2 PCT MATURITY 10/15/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.896 FIRST PAY 4/15/2013 MOODY'S A2 YIELD 1.221 PCT SETTLEMENT 9/13/2012 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 55 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |