China SAIC Motor says Aug auto sales up 9.2 pct on yr
SHANGHAI, Sept 6
SHANGHAI, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Thursday its August auto sales rose 9.2 percent from a year earlier to 358,187 vehicles.
That pace was slower than 18.5 percent year-on-year growth achieved in July.
It has sold 2.91 million vehicles so far this year, up 11.9 percent from the same period a year earlier.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media