Actors Amy Poehler, Will Arnett separating
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Parks and Recreation" star Amy Poehler and her actor husband, Will Arnett, have split after nine years of marriage, celebrity magazine Us Weekly reported on Thursday.
Poehler's publicist confirmed to Reuters that the couple had decided to separate.
The pair, who often appeared together on screen, have been married for nine years and have two young sons.
"It's very amicable," an unnamed source told Us Weekly.
Poehler, 40, is the star of TV comedy "Parks and Recreation" and became a household name performing on "Saturday Night Live."
Arnett, 42, is a Toronto native known for his roles on TV series including "Arrested Development" and "Up All Night."
(Reporting By Nichola Groom, Editing by Jill Serjeant and Eric Walsh)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll