REG - Telefonica SA - EMTN Notes
TELEFÓNICA, S.A. as provided in article 82 of the Spanish Stock Market Act (Ley del Mercado de Valores), hereby reports the following
Today, TELEFÓNICA, S.A., through its wholly- owned subsidiary TELEFÓNICA EMISIONES, S.A.U., under its Guaranteed Euro Medium Term Note Programme (EMTN Programme) filed with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in London on June 12th, 2012, has launched an issue of Notes guaranteed by TELEFÓNICA, S.A. in the Euro market amounting 750 million euro.
These Notes, due on September 5th, 2017, pay an annual coupon of 5.811% and have a reoffer price of 100%. Settlement and closing date is scheduled for execution on September 19th, 2012.
Madrid, September 5th, 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'