HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY (HMC)
Corporate Disclosure to Korea Stock Exchange
Disclosure date : September 4, 2012
Disclosure title : Resumption of Operation
1. Location Where Operation was Resumed : All Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Plants in Korea
2. Sales revenue of work stoppage plants:
a) Sales revenue impact of operation resumption: KRW 42,774,077,000,000
b) Total sales revenue of the company: KRW 42,774,077,000,000
c) Sales revenue portion of work stoppage plants(c=a/b): 100.0%
d) Applicability as a large-scale corporation: Yes
3. Contents of operation resumption: Automobile Manufacturing, Service and Sales
4. Reason of operation resumption: The end of partial strike
5. Date of operation resumption: September 4, 2012
6. Decision date of resumption: September 4, 2012
7. Others :
- Sales revenue of work stoppage plants in #2 is total revenue of HMC only (not consolidated) for 2011
- The above date of operation resumption in #5 and decision date of resumption in #6 are the final conclusion date of wage negotiation.
- Period and Effects of Shutdown :
i) July ~ August 2012 / Total 92 hrs.
ii) Vehicle production loss (approximately 32,646 units)
* The 'Vehicle production loss' above is based on assumption compared to the production plan and is not including
production loss from overtime and extra work.
- Related disclosure : July 13, 2012 (Work stoppage)
This information is provided by RNS