Kraft gives '13 outlook for Mondelez International
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Inc, which will change its name to Mondelez International once it spins off its North American grocery business next month, forecast 2013 earnings of $1.50 to $1.55 per share.
The company, which will focus on snacks like Cadbury chocolates and Oreo cookies, also said it expects revenue growth of 5 percent to 7 percent.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies