- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
FOREX-Euro surrenders gains as ECB cuts growth forecast
NEW YORK, Sept 6 |
NEW YORK, Sept 6 (Reuters) - The euro surrendered gains against the dollar on Thursday after the European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said at a press conference that ECB staff had cut their growth forecast for the euro zone.
The euro was last at $1.2594, little changed on the day. The euro became volatile as Draghi began speaking.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this