FOREX-Euro surrenders gains as ECB cuts growth forecast
NEW YORK, Sept 6
NEW YORK, Sept 6 (Reuters) - The euro surrendered gains against the dollar on Thursday after the European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said at a press conference that ECB staff had cut their growth forecast for the euro zone.
The euro was last at $1.2594, little changed on the day. The euro became volatile as Draghi began speaking.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections