Med Crude-Urals weakens in south, Azeri strong
LONDON, Sept 6
LONDON, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Russian Urals crude differentials eased in the Mediterranean on Thursday due to a lower offer, while strong margins continued to lend support to Azeri Light.
* Litasco offered an 80,000-tonne cargo loading at Novorossiisk on Sept. 18-22 down to dated minus 65 cents, 10 cents below a similar offer on Wednesday. No bid was seen in the Platts window.
* Trafigura bid for a Sept. 24-28 cargo from Primorsk at dated minus $2.00, at which point it withdrew the bid. That was some way below Wednesday's assessment of dated minus $1.35. No offer was seen on Thursday.
* Azeri Light drew further support. The grade has risen due to strong margins, particularly gasoline, say traders.
* Rosneft bid for a Sept. 30-Oct. 4 cargo at dated plus $2.60. On Wednesday, traders said an end-September cargo was sold at around dated Brent plus $2.50. (Reporting by Alex Lawler; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image