- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
NextEra Energy to sell $650 mln equity units
Sept 6 |
Sept 6 (Reuters) - The largest U.S. renewable energy operator, NextEra Energy Inc, said it will sell $650 million worth of equity units to Goldman Sachs, Barclays PLC, and Citigroup Inc.
Each equity unit will be issued in a stated amount of $50 and the proceeds from the sale will be added to the general funds of NextEra Energy Capital Holdings, NextEra said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this