Pioneer Natural to sell Barnett Shale assets
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co said it was looking at selling its properties in the Barnett shale field in Texas to raise capital for its higher-return assets and cut down debt.
Pioneer Natural said the sale will allow the company to spend more on assets in the Spraberry field, the Wolfcamp shale and the Eagle Ford shale, all located in Texas.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |