Pioneer Natural to sell Barnett Shale assets
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co said it was looking at selling its properties in the Barnett shale field in Texas to raise capital for its higher-return assets and cut down debt.
Pioneer Natural said the sale will allow the company to spend more on assets in the Spraberry field, the Wolfcamp shale and the Eagle Ford shale, all located in Texas.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'