Mattress Firm forecast misses street, shares fall
(Reuters) - Specialty bedding retailer Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM.O) forecast a lower-than-expected current quarter profit, sending its shares down more than 9 percent in after-market trading.
The company said it expects to earn between 43 to 47 cents per share on an adjusted basis on revenue of $270 million to $275 million for its third quarter.
Analysts on average were expecting a profit of 51 cents per share on revenue of $274.7 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting by Aditi Shrivastava in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols