Brookfield Asset Management sells C$425 mln notes-term sheet
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Brookfield Asset Management Inc on Friday sold C$425 million ($434 million) of 10-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 4.54 percent notes, due March 31, 2023, were priced at 99.948 to yield 4.546 percent or 273.3 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Bank of Nova Scotia, and Toronto-Dominion Bank were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data