Chile copper export revenue shrinks to $2.955 bln in August
SANTIAGO, Sept 7
SANTIAGO, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Chile's copper export revenue totaled $2.955 billion in August, shrinking from a previously reported $3.281 billion in July, the central bank reported on Friday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets