BRIEF-Deutsche Post shares open down 4 percent
FRANKFURT, Sept 7
FRANKFURT, Sept 7 (Reuters) * Deutsche Post AG shares open down 4 percent after German government says to place 5 percent stake
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |