REG-Cap Shop Ctrs Grp: Response to press comment
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
7 September 2012 CAPITAL SHOPPING CENTRES GROUP PLC ("CSC") - REDEVELOPMENT PLANS IN NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE CSC owns the Victoria Centre and the Broadmarsh shopping centre in Nottingham. CSC notes an article in Estates Gazette in relation to CSC's plans for Victoria Centre, Nottingham. The suggestion in this article that the company is shelving its plans for development of the centre is completely untrue. As previously stated by CSC, the group continues to work with Nottingham City Council to determine the best way forward for the city and CSC's retail assets. CSC considers that Nottingham represents one of the best city centre retail and leisure redevelopment opportunities in the UK. Susan Marsden Company Secretary END
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs