REG-Cap Shop Ctrs Grp: Response to press comment
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
7 September 2012 CAPITAL SHOPPING CENTRES GROUP PLC ("CSC") - REDEVELOPMENT PLANS IN NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE CSC owns the Victoria Centre and the Broadmarsh shopping centre in Nottingham. CSC notes an article in Estates Gazette in relation to CSC's plans for Victoria Centre, Nottingham. The suggestion in this article that the company is shelving its plans for development of the centre is completely untrue. As previously stated by CSC, the group continues to work with Nottingham City Council to determine the best way forward for the city and CSC's retail assets. CSC considers that Nottingham represents one of the best city centre retail and leisure redevelopment opportunities in the UK. Susan Marsden Company Secretary END
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |
- Europe holds nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles