REG - Telefonica SA - EMTN Notes
TELEFÓNICA, S.A. as provided in article 82 of the Spanish Stock Market Act (Ley del Mercado de Valores), hereby reports the following
Today, TELEFÓNICA, S.A., through its wholly- owned subsidiary TELEFÓNICA EMISIONES, S.A.U., under its Guaranteed Euro Medium Term Note Programme (EMTN Programme) filed with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in London on June 12th, 2012, has made a reopening issuance of the 750 million euro senior 5.811% Telefónica Emisiones, S.A.U. due on September 5th, 2017 for 250 million euro, reaching an aggregate notional amount of 1,000 million euros.
The reopening placement is due on September 5th, 2017, pay an annual coupon of 5.811% and have a reoffer price of 103.704%. Settlement and closing date is scheduled for execution on September 19th, 2012.
Madrid, September 7th, 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat