European stock index futures signal further gains
PARIS, Sept 7
PARIS, Sept 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, adding to the previous session's sharp rally sparked by ECB's bond buying plan, as investors bet U.S. payrolls figures will show improvement in the jobs market.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.4 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak