NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Sept 7
HELSINKI, Sept 7
HELSINKI, Sept 7 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Finnish paper maker UPM-Kymmene will move 300,000 tonnes of paper production from Finland to Central Europe if the European Union's new law aimed at cutting sulphur emissions will come in force, Chief Executive Jussi Pesonen told newspaper Maaseudun Tulevaisuus.
The law would increase shipping costs. Pesonen said costs in Finland were constantly going up which makes Central Europe more attractive.
In the future UPM may seek growth in Africa, he added.
For more on the company, click on
** For a summary of upcoming results and forecasts, double click on
** For the western European company diary covering earnings, shareholder meetings, news conferences and analysts' meetings, click on or type in the code and hit the f9 button.
** Double click on for Swedish indices, for Danish indices, for Finnish indices and for Norwegian indices
** For real-time moves on Nordic blue-chip indices double click on,, and
** For constituent stock moves highlight the above codes in the command box and press the f3 button on your keyboard
** For Nordic top news items, double click on
** For the latest news on Nordic stock price moves double click on
(Additional reporting by Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm newsrooms) (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media