BRIEF-Moody's assigns issuer rating of A2 to Asahi Glass
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. has assigned its A2 long-term domestic currency issuer rating to Asahi Glass Company, Limited (AGC). The rating outlook is stable.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |