BRIEF-Moody's assigns issuer rating of A2 to Asahi Glass
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. has assigned its A2 long-term domestic currency issuer rating to Asahi Glass Company, Limited (AGC). The rating outlook is stable.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin