BRIEF-Moody's assigns issuer rating of A2 to Asahi Glass
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. has assigned its A2 long-term domestic currency issuer rating to Asahi Glass Company, Limited (AGC). The rating outlook is stable.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter