- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Car bomb explodes outside French consulate in Iraq's Nassiriya: police
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded outside the French consulate building in the Iraqi city of Nassiriya on Sunday, wounding at least two people, part of a wave of nine attacks across the country, police said.
Nassiriya city, 300 km, 185 miles south of Baghdad, is a relatively stable part of the country, but it was hit by a suicide bombing against Shi'ite pilgrims at the start of this year.
(Reporting by Baghdad newsroom; writing by Patrick Markey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this