Chile CMPC says buys Brazilian forestry properties for around $303 mln
SANTIAGO, Sept 10
SANTIAGO, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Chilean forestry and paper company CMPC said on Monday it bought Brazilian forestry properties for 615 million reais (around $303 million).
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats