Chile CMPC says buys Brazilian forestry properties for around $303 mln
SANTIAGO, Sept 10
SANTIAGO, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Chilean forestry and paper company CMPC said on Monday it bought Brazilian forestry properties for 615 million reais (around $303 million).
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting