DONG Energy says to issue new 10-year bond
COPENHAGEN, Sept 10
COPENHAGEN, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Danish state-controlled DONG Energy said on Monday that it would issue a new 10-year euro-denominated bond of benchmark size under its existing debt issuance programme.
"The proceeds of the transaction will be used for general corporate purposes," DONG Energy A/S said in a statement.
The final size of the issue, coupon and maturity will be decided when the bookbuilding process closes, it said.
Barclays, Danske Bank, JP Morgan and Nordea are the joint bookrunners for the deal, DONG Energy said. (Reporting by John Acher)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |