DONG Energy says to issue new 10-year bond
COPENHAGEN, Sept 10
COPENHAGEN, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Danish state-controlled DONG Energy said on Monday that it would issue a new 10-year euro-denominated bond of benchmark size under its existing debt issuance programme.
"The proceeds of the transaction will be used for general corporate purposes," DONG Energy A/S said in a statement.
The final size of the issue, coupon and maturity will be decided when the bookbuilding process closes, it said.
Barclays, Danske Bank, JP Morgan and Nordea are the joint bookrunners for the deal, DONG Energy said. (Reporting by John Acher)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |