Brazil's Fibria confirms sale of assets to Chile's CMPC
SAO PAULO, Sept 10
SAO PAULO, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Fibria, the world's largest eucalyptus pulp producer, confirmed on Monday the sale of 615 million reais ($303 million) worth of assets to Chilean forestry and paper company CMPC.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |