BRIEF-GM says Reuters "estimate of the current loss per unit for each Volt sold is grossly wrong"
DETROIT, Sept 10
DETROIT, Sept 10 (Reuters) - General Motors Co : * Says Reuters "estimate of the current loss per unit for each Volt sold is
grossly wrong" * Says it allocates Volt development costs across lifetime volume, not across
the current number of Volts sold GM response is to the following story: INSIGHT-GM's Volt: The ugly math of low sales, high costs
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach