Poland launches USD2bn 10-year bond on USD8bn demand - LEAD
LONDON, Sept 10 (IFR) - The Republic of Poland, rated A2/A-/A-, launched a USD2bn 10-year issue at US Treasuries plus 150bp on Monday as demand for the sovereign reached multiple billions.
HSBC, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank are lead managing to issue which will price well inside initial guidance of 165bp area over Treasuries. Demand had reached around USD9bn at the initial spread but dropped to almost USD8bn after lead managers revised guidance tighter. (Reporting by Helene Durand; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter