STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil bankruptcy requests fall in August-Serasa
Bankruptcy requests in Brazil fell in August to 192 from 200 in July, but remained at a level deemed as high as companies struggle with the impact of an economic slowdown and rising delinquencies, credit research company Serasa Experian said on Monday. Requests rose 13 percent in the first seven months, Serasa said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |