Sabadell mandates 2-yr mortgage-backed securities - IFR
Sept 10 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Sabadell has mandated an issue of 2-year mortgage-backed securities at mid-swaps plus 375 basis points, a source told IFR, a Thomson Reuters news and markets analysis service, on Monday.
The operation could be closed on Tuesday, the source said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |